May 15th Update:
Dunes West Grille
On behalf of the entire food & beverage staff, I would like to thank everyone who has continued to support the club over the past 9 weeks while COVID-19 changed the world around us.
Today we opened the dining room for the first time since March 16 th and we had a great night. For the first time in a long time, it (almost) felt like normal with so many familiar faces that have supported Thursday dinner over the years back in the club having dinner again.
While most of our guests took advantage of the beautiful weather and the outdoor dining tables, we also had several of the indoor tables seated, safely distanced of course, 8’ apart. Takeout and curbside pickup was still very busy which was great to see as well.
I wanted to let everyone know that we are following the Governor’s recommended guidelines while attempting to also provide a full-service
Here are a few of the things you can expect if you decide to come dine with us:
- Tables are all a minimum of 8’ apart to ensure guests are 6’ apart.
- Most tables are for four guests or less, but we do have a couple of large round tables that seat a maximum of eight guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations set up at both entrances.
- Server sanitation stations throughout the dining areas with gloves, disposable towels, and sanitizer bottles forstaff members to sanitize tables in between guest seatings.
- Staff members sanitizing door handles and surfaces as often as possible.
- Nothing on the tables when guests are seated to minimize the risk of contaminating condiments, menus, water glasses, etc.
- Condiments are all single serve.
- Menus are available to view on your phone and we also have three menu boards throughout the dining area.
- We are back to taking reservations for dinner, Thursday through Sunday.
- No reservations for lunch or brunch.
- We are back to serving meals on china. Disposable takeout containers only used for curbside pickup.
- We are back to serving alcoholic beverages in glassware.
- We are back to using real silverware, but it is being rolled in disposable napkins rather than linen.
- No linens on the tables to ensure sanitized table surfaces.
- Bar stools have been removed to ensure social distancing, but we have created a new cocktail area outside with high-top cocktail tables and bar stools. This area is first come first serve and both food and beverages are served out there as well.
We will continue to serve lunch daily from 11am - 3pm, Sunday brunch from 10am – 3pm and dinner Thursday through Sunday from 5pm – 8pm for the foreseeable future. New dinner menus coming for the month of June.
We look forward to seeing you all at the club when you feel comfortable coming back.
Stay safe and well!
Food & Beverage Director
May 13th Update:
We will be offering INSIDE DINING beginning THURSDAY MAY 14th, Outside and Take-Out Dining Options will continue (call for Dinner RSVP and Take-out orders at 843-856-9378)
You must follow the 6 foot Social Distancing Mandate at all Times when not seated at your table
Dunes West will be offering the following menu options:
Lunch: Monday – Saturday, 11am -3pm
Brunch: Sunday, 10am – 3pm
Dinner: Thursday – Saturday, 5pm – 8pm
Thursday – Italian
Friday – Mexican
Saturday – Fish Fry with Burgers & Chicken Sandwiches